Early Pregnancy Tests - 10 Pack
Early Pregnancy Tests offer the accuracy of market leading brands at a fraction of the cost and are ideal for couples who use a high volume of tests. Featuring a high performing 20mIu sensitivity that ensures accuracy. This simple, user-friendly pregnancy test detects the HCG hormone secreted by the developing placenta enabling the detection of your pregnancy as early as 6 to 15 days post conception.
How Early Pregnancy Tests Work:
A user-friendly pregnancy test, the Early Pregnancy Test detects the HCG levels present in the body after secretion from the developing placenta as early as 6 to 15 days after conception. Each pack contains ten individually foil wrapped tests for longer life.
How to Interpret the Results:
- Place the strip into the urine first thing in the morning, as this is the optimal time as urine contains it’s highest concentration of HCG at this time.
- Ensure the test strip and urine is at room temperature for accurate results.
- A negative result will show as a pink coloured band appears only in the control region of the strip.
- A positive result is indicated by a clear pink control band and a detectable test band appears.
- An invalid response is shown as no visible band at the control region. It is recommended to take another test.