Clearblue Ultra Early Pregnancy Test can be used up to 6 days before your missed period, which is 5 days before the day you would expect your period to start (your expected period)
- Results 6 days before your missed period
- Can test 6 days early
- Easy to use
- Unique Floodguard™ Technology
How to use...
When to test:
- Test up to 6 days before your missed period, which is 5 days before your expected period see Q3.
- If testing before your expected period, use the first urine of the day. Otherwise you can test any time of the day.
- Don't drink lots of liquid before taking the test.
Take the test
- Remove the foil wrapper and take off the cap.
- Use the test stick straight away.
Choose Your Testing Method
- IMPORTANT: The colour change tip will instantly turn pink showing that urine is being absorbed.
Hold the colour change tip in your urine stream for a full 5 seconds.
Completely immerse the tip only in a sample of your urine collected in a clean, dry container for a full 20 seconds.
- If the colour change tip does not turn completely pink, see Q7.
- Replace the cap and lay the test stick flat.
- Start timing.
WAIT 3 MINUTES Before reading your result.
Read your result
A line in the control window may start to appear quickly but you MUST wait 3 minutes before reading your result. If you don’t see a blue line in the control window the test has not worked (see Q8).
- If your result is ‘Not Pregnant’, see Q4.
- If your result is ‘Pregnant’, see Q3.
- If you are still unsure of your result, see Q9.
IMPORTANT! Read your result within 10 minutes of doing a test. Disregard any changes to your result after this time.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.