NEW Clearblue Early Detection Pregnancy Test 2
Results 6 days before your missed period
When you want to know if you’re pregnant waiting to test can be hard. That’s why Clearblue® Early Detection Pregnancy Test can be used up to 6 days before your missed period, which is 5 days before the day you would expect your periodto start (your expected period).
Over 99% Accurate
- From the day your period is due.
- Clearblue® Early Detection is our most sensitive test meaning you can test up to 6 days before your missed period(which is 5 days before your expected period).
Easy to use
- Clearblue features an ergonomic design, including a longer, curved stick, and wide colour-changing tip.
Unique Floodguard™ Technology
Our unique Floodguard™ Technology, which helps reduce the No.1 reported cause of user error2 and makes testing easier.
How to use Clearblue® Early Detection Pregnancy Test
1. When to test:
- Test up to 6 days before your missed period, which is 5 days before your expected period see Q3.
- If testing before your expected period, use the first urine of the day. Otherwise you can test any time of the day.
- Don't drink lots of liquid before taking the test.
2. Take the test
Remove the foil wrapper and take off the cap. Use the test stick straight away.
CHOOSE YOUR TESTING METHOD
- IMPORTANT: The colour change tip will instantly turn pink showing that urine is being absorbed.
A)Hold the colour change tip in your urine stream for a full 5 seconds.
B) Completely immerse the tip only in a sample of your urine collected in a clean, dry container for a full 20 seconds.
- If the colour change tip does not turn completely pink, see Q7.
- Replace the cap and lay the test stick flat.
- Start timing.
WAIT 3 MINUTES Before reading your result.
3. Read your result
A line in the control window may start to appear quickly but you MUST wait 3 minutes before reading your result. If you don’t see a blue line in the control window the test has not worked (see Q8).
- If your result is ‘Not Pregnant’, see Q4.
- If your result is ‘Pregnant’, see Q3.
- If you are still unsure of your result, see Q9.
IMPORTANT! Read your result within 10 minutes of doing a test. Disregard any changes to your result after this time.