Female Fertility Test: Babystart
Track your fertility with the the FertilCheck Female Fertility Test from Babystart. A home diagnostic screening test that rapidly assesses your levels of FSH (follicle stimulating hormone) present in your urine. As a woman ages, her fertility naturally declines and after the age of 40 declines quite significantly until she reaches menopausal age, this decline in fertility is matched by an increase in the FSH hormone (follicle stimulating hormone). Increased levels of FSH are associated with reduced fertility, however the FSH hormone can also be raised in women with irregular periods, though as menopause approaches the levels rise dramatically and act as an indicator for the beginning of the peri-menopause. With a 99% accuracy the test kit contains two ECOstrip Female Fertility Tests and if both tests result in a positive it is indicated that you have a reduced fertility.
Why Take a FSH Test?
- Assist in finding the cause of infertility, FSH testing is commonly used to evaluate a woman’s egg supply (ovarian reserve).
- Evaluate a man’s low sperm count.
- To help alleviate and evaluate menstrual problems, such as irregular or absent periods. This can assist in determining whether a woman is going through or has gone through the menopause.
- Can help diagnose and idenitfy certain pituitary gland disorders such as a tumour.
Reading the Result:
If the test shows a negative result this is good news, however it is not proof of fertility. A positive result indicates that fertility is compromised and we recommend that a woman with a positive results see her doctor to discuss her results and undergo further evaluation if needed.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.