Proceive Men is designed to support the nutritional needs of the male reproductive system.Men have to produce between 40 and 300 million sperm cells to be fertile. This can put a strain on the body because it is a vast amount of cells to create. Deficiency in any nutrient may have an impact on male fertility levels. Proceive Men was designed to support the nutritional demands of the male reproductive system.
How Does It Work?
- It supplies the key nutrients to conception.
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
- Selenium contributes to normal spermatogenesis.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal physiological function which helps in producing good quality cells,
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune function
- Vitamin B12 has a role in the process of cell division.
- Magnesium contributes to the psychological function and also has a role in the process of cell division.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- 60 capsules
Directions of use
- Take two capsules once per day.
- Best taken on a full stomach in the morning.
For best results it is recommended that Proceive is taken for up for 3 months before you start trying to conceive.
No gluten containing ingredients / Suitable for vegetarians
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section