Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test - 20 Tests
Keep track of your fertility and ovulation with the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test, with the 20 pack offering a 2 month supply. Created to identify your 4 most fertile days in which to conceive (2 more than any other ovulation test) , it tracks the two key fertility hormones – LH (Luteinsing Hormone) and Estrogen. A non-invasive ovulation test that delivers 99% accuracy, it features Clearblue’s unique algorithm which adapts to your own personal hormone levels, it is the only test available that can accurately alter it’s response to suit your individual cycle
How Does the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test Work?
Containing a dual hormone indicator the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test detects the two key fertility hormones, LH (Luteinising Hormone) and Estrogen, which increase in the days prior to your LH surge. The rise in Estrogen prepares your body for ovulation as the LH surge releases an egg from the ovaries, and as your partner’s sperm is viable for five days you may actually conceive in the days leading up to your ovulation. The test delivers a 99% accuracy via a non-invasive urine test which identifies the 4 most fertile days in which you can attempt to conceive and can adjust every day you test according to your own unique hormonal profile.
Directions for use:
- The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test with Dual Hormone Indicator is a non-invasive urine test, similar to a pregnancy test.
- Remove the test from it’s foil wrapper, remove the cap and insert the test into the holder. You can either point the absorbent tip downwards into your urine stream (for 3 seconds) or collect a sample of urine in a clean, dry container.
- The ovulation test stick should flash to indicate that it is working and after 5 minutes a result will be displayed.
- The test will show a flashing smiley face for the’high’ fertility days prior to ovulation and a solid smiley face for your ‘peak’ fertility days immediately before and during your ovulation.
- Start your first test after your longest sleep and proceed to test every day until you have tracked your first peak fertility day.