Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test - 10 Tests
Track your fertility and ovulation with the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test. Designed to identify your 4 most fertile days in which to successfully conceive (2 more than any other ovulation test) , by tracking the two key fertility hormones – LH (Luteinsing Hormone) and Estrogen, this non-invasive ovulation test delivers 99% accuracy. Featuring Clearblue’s unique algorithm which adapts to your own personal hormone levels, it is the only test available that can accurately alter it’s response to suit your individual cycle
How Does the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test Work?
Featuring a dual hormone indicator the Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test works by detecting the two key fertility hormones, LH (Luteinising Hormone) and Estrogen, which increases in the days prior to your LH surge. The rise in Estrogen helps to prepare your body for ovulation as the LH surge releases an egg from the ovaries, and as your partner’s sperm is viable for five days you can actually conceive in the days leading up to your ovulation. The test delivers a 99% accuracy via a non-invasive urine test which identifies the 4 most fertile days in which you can attempt to conceive and can adjust every day you test according to your own unique hormonal profile.
Directions for use:
- The Clearblue Advanced Digital Ovulation Test with Dual Hormone Indicator is a simple non-invasive urine test, similar to a pregnancy test.
- Remove the test from it’s foil wrapper, remove the cap and insert the test into the holder. You can either place the absorbent tip downwards into your urine stream (for 3 seconds) or collect a sample of urine in a clean, dry container.
- The test stick should flash to indicate that it is working and after 5 minutes a result will be displayed.
- The test will show a flashing smiley face for the’high’ fertility days prior to ovulation and a solid smiley face for your ‘peak’ fertility days immediately before and during your ovulation.
- Commence your first test after your longest sleep and proceed to test every day until you have tracked your first peak fertility day.