Babystart FertilCount - Contains 2 Sperm Tests
The first male fertility test kit to attain CE Mark status for the latest fertile cut-off standard of 15 million sperm per ml of sperm, established by the World Health Organisation. The Babystart FertilCount male fertility test is a rapid diagnostic test of sperm concentration in semen. Sperm count is widely recognised as the major indicator of the fertility in men.
The World Health Organisation has defined a man's fertility on the basis of the concentration of sperm in semen, with the cut-off point being set at 15 million sperm per ml of semen. The Babystart FertilCount male fertility test kit is a unique home test that will tell you if a man's sperm concentration is greater or less than the new World Health Organisation cut-off point. A positive result is a promising indicator, although is not proof of fertility.
This Babystart FertilCount male fertility test kit will allow a man to test his fertility potential privately and discreetly in his own home. The test cassette works by staining the sperm cells (DNA) in a semen sample to produce a blue colour. The more sperm cells that are stained in the sample, the darker the 'test well' becomes. Clinical trials have rated the Babystart FertilCount male fertility test to have a 97% accuracy in identifying whether a sample is above or below the WHO cut-off point for fertility.
- An easy to use screening test designed to help measure sperm concentration
- No embarrassing situations - test from the comfort of your own home!
- Extremely Accurate and easy to use
- Saves months of trying for a baby, Gives a Truer Picture of Male Fertility measuring motility & concentration
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section