FertilOva helps women who may be having difficulty conceiving. This product has been made for women suffering with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome.
What is Polycystic Ovary Syndrome?
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a condition that affects a woman’s hormone levels. Symptoms of PCOS include irregular or light periods, problems getting pregnant, weight gain, acne and excessive hair growth.Women with PCOS either fail to ovulate, or they ovulate infrequently, which is why it is one of the leading causes of fertility problems.
- Flavour – Orange (Orange Flavourings, Starch)
- Silicon Dioxide
- Sweetener Sucralose E955
- Folic Acid.
- Can assist and promote regular ovarian function, support regular menstrual cycles and may help increase egg quality.
- Ingredients can help to correct menstrual cycle disturbances, assist PCOS patients to achieve ovulation consistently.
- Myo-Inositol is associated with improved oocyte and embryo quality in those patients undergoing assisted reproductive technologies , such as IVF
- Ingredients in FertilOva have a variety of roles in PCOS, across fertility and IVF.
- 30x2.5g Sachets
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.