Ovulation Tests – 10 Tests
Detect your ovulation and enhance your ability to conceive with the Ovulation Test Strips. Designed to detect your LH (luteinising hormone) surge, which highlights your fertility window (at your most fertile) and confirms ovulation. Ideal for those who use volumes of tests as they are available at a fraction of the cost of most chemist branded products and deliver an accuracy as precise as the leading market brands. With each test strip boasting 20mIu LH sensitivity, the Ovulation Test Strips are easy to use by simply dipping the strip into the urine and one of two results will appear. A reading of one line will indicate that you are not currently ovulating whereas a two line reading suggests that it is the optimum time in which to have intercourse and increase your chances of conception.
How Do the Ovulation Tests Strips Work?
The Ovulation Test strip detects the presence of the key fertility hormone LH (luteinising hormone) which is present in urine and increases significantly during the middle of the menstrual cycle. The surge in LH triggers ovulation which is when the ovary releases an egg, ready for insemination. Typically ovulation will occur approximately 24-48 hours following a positive reading.
Directions for use:
- Ensure both the test strip and urine are at room temperature before testing.
- Remove test strip from the foil packaging and dip the strip into the urine with the arrow pointing downawards towards the urine.
- Remove the test strip after 3 seconds and let the strip lie flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- The test will read invalid if the urine goes above the Max line as indicated on the test strip.
- Please ensure that you read the results in 5 minutes as results are invalid after this time.
- Do not use the first morning urine with this test as LH is synthesised early in the morning and won’t show up in your urine until later in the day. The optimal time for urine collection is between 10.00am – 8.00pm.
- Reduce your liquid intake about 2 hours before collecting the urine as diluted urine can disort the test from detecting the LH surge correctly.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section
no fuss, no mess
Easy product to use, delivery was very fast, have only started to use product but cannot fault it so far, discreet for non home use if you need to use it in work or out and about.