Clearblue Fertility Advanced Monitor Starter Kit
Confirm your fertility with the Clearblue Fertility Advanced Monitor Starter Kit, from the award winning Clearblue range of fertility and pregnancy testing kits. An innovative monitor that both tracks and stores your personalised fertility and pregnancy information, by accurately tracking the levels of the 2 key fertility hormones (estrogen and luteinising hormone) and with 99 % accuracy detects your fertility window throughout each cycle when your chances of conception are at their highest. Also equipped with pregnancy tests so you can then confirm whether conception has taken place.
How Does the Clearblue Fertility Advanced Monitor Starter Kit Work?
- Switch your Clearblue Fertility Advanced Monitor on each morning during your testing window to see if it’s an optimal time to take a fertility test.
- Always use the first urine after your longest sleep
- When you are ready to test, remove the test from its foil wrapper and use straight away
- Place the absorbent sampler pointing downwards into your urine stream for 3 seconds only
- Or, collect a sample of your urine in a clean, dry container and place the absorbent sampler into the urine, as shown, for 15 seconds only
- Keeping the test pointing downwards, pull the cap off the handle and place it over the absorbent sampler. Wipe any excess urine off the test.
- Instantly insert the test, as shown, into the monitor’s test slot and place on a flat surface.
- Wait for 5 minutes – the screen will switch off after 1 minute and will continue to analyse the test. The test light will flash during testing.
- Once the test has finished an alarm will sound. The screen will ask you to remove the test before displaying the results, then discard the test.
What Do the Results Mean?
Low: Both your estrogen and luteinising hormone levels are low. You are unlikely to fall pregnant from unprotected intercourse today.
High: Once the monitor detects a rise in the level of estrogen it will display ‘high’. On subsequent days the monitor will look for your LH surge. The monitor will continue to display ‘high’ until the LH surge is detected and then the word ‘peak’ is displayed.
Peak: Once your LH surge is detected the monitor will display ‘peak’. This will be displayed for 2 days – you are at your most fertile the day of the LH surge and the day after (normally the day of ovulation).
Pregnant: If you have used the test to detect and confirm a pregnanct the result will be displayed. The monitor is 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day your period is due. These results will be shown on the calendar screen.
Delivery & Returns
All Orders delivered for just €4.99 To anywhere in Ireland and Northern Ireland
- NEXT DAY DELIVERY IRELAND
- SMS and Email Alerts
- Order before 2pm for same day dispatch
- 98% of all orders are delivered next day
Your order will leave our warehouse in Bray, Co Wicklow and be delivered the next working day. You will receive SMS & email tracking updates from An Post and someone will need to sign for the parcel on delivery.
- For full Delivery Terms visit our Delivery Page
- For hassle free returns visit our Returns Section