Clearblue Pregnancy Test - Double Check & Date
For double the assurance the Clearblue Pregnancy Test – Double Check & Date features one Clearblue Plus Pregnancy Test stick and one Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator stick. Confirm your pregnancy with 99% accuracy from the day your period is due and a sensitivity so precise it can detect the pregnancy hormone (HCG) in your urine 4 days prior to your period. The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator boasts the same accuracy as an ultrasound scan at dating your pregnancy. Featuring Clearblue’s ‘Smart Dual Sensor’ it delivers your results in just 3 minutes with no need to interpret the results as the advanced digital display tells you in words whether your pregnant or not and also indicates how many weeks since conception took place.
How to Interpret the Results – Clearblue Pregnancy Test with Conception Indicator
The Clearblue Digital Pregnancy Test will clearly estimate the week of your conception. Your healthcare provider will calculate your stage of pregnancy based on the first day of your last period, and not from the date you conceived. Depending on your cycle length, conception typically occurs around two weeks after this. Your test result may say:
- Not Pregnant: you are not pregnant
- Pregnant 1-2: you are pregnant and you conceived 1-2 weeks ago. Using a 28 day cycle your doctor will date your pregnancy at 3-4 weeks.
- Pregnant 2-3: you are pregnant and you conceived 2-3 weeks ago. Using a 28 day cycle your doctor will date your pregnancy at 4-5 weeks.
- Pregnancy 3+: you are pregnant and you conceived more than 3 weeks ago. Using a 28 day cycle, your doctor will date your pregnancy at more than 5 weeks.
How to interpret the results – Clearblue Plus Pregnancy Test
- Place the colour change tip pointing downwards into the urine stream (or collected urine sample) for 5 seconds.
- The colour tip will turn pink to indicate that the urine is being absorbed.
- A test ready symbol will flash to alert you to the test working correctly. Your result will be displayed in just 3 minutes, though some results may show in as little as 1 minute.
- A clear blue line will appear in the control window to confirm the test has worked.
- After 3 minutes the results will be visible in the result window. A blue ‘+’ in the result window means ‘Pregnant’. A blue ‘-‘ in the window means ‘Not Pregnant’.